When you undertake the risk of construction, your work is both complex and subject to an ever-changing environment. How you respond to issues such as quality assurance/quality control, subcontractor management, jobsite security and safety, sustainability, delay and financial risk directly impacts your bottom line.
In the construction industry, businesses understand the importance of managing risk and limiting their exposure to loss. We understand your unique challenges and are equipped to deliver quality service when you need it most. That’s why our dedicated team provides risk management advice and insurance expertise for construction or construction-related businesses. We tailor solutions to meet the needs of contractors, owners, architects, engineers and other businesses affiliated with construction.
And because every business is unique with their own set of challenges and demands, our team’s skilled underwriting, customized products and programs helps reduce your cost of risk, providing you with the confidence that your construction business is completely covered.
Our proven approach, specialized services and industry resources enable us to provide you with the most effective coverage for your business.
Dedicated Construction Team
- Years of experience in the insurance industry allow us to skillfully evaluate the risk and loss exposures for construction businesses.
- Our Construction Associates specialize in Construction, Real Estate Development Risk.
- Reviews contracts for insurance compliance and subcontractor agreements for risk transfer, which frees up our clients to address other business needs.
- Manages loss control through carriers and independent firms resulting in reduction of claims and lower premiums.
Resourceful, we provide you with a wide array of options:
- Our departmental expertise and longstanding relationships with our insurance carriers afford our clients the security in knowing that they are receiving the most innovative and comprehensive products and services available.
- Web-based access to your insurance coverage details and updates.